Here are 5 tips that can save you money the next time you find yourself traveling to compete.
Set price alerts for plane ticket, rental car and hotel well ahead of time when comp date is set.
- Book Ahead to make sure you reserve the room in time, then keep checking the rates and re book if the rate drops. We originally booked a room at $120 per night and 3 months later the same room had dropped to $80.
- Try and get a mini kitchen in your hotel room. We cook all but 1-2 of our meals while we travel. If you are not able to find a room at a low enough rate with a kitchen you can order UBER eats, or something similar.
- Stay at a room with a continental breakfast, take some bread for lunch lol..muffins
- Go to the Grocery Store No Eating out!
- Share a room and/or car. Renting a car can sometimes can be cheaper and more freedom.
Just a few Bonus tips:
Plan, Prepare and pack ahead. Being prepared can save you money. Having to buy small items you forgot can add up! If you are checking a bag, bring fave snacks, coffee & filters, shampoos, conditioner, razors etc..
Travel and Compete well this year Ladies!