Meaty Italian Cabbage & Kale Soup
The meaty Italian cabbage & kale soup is a great soup for the fall and winter months. The cabbage and kale are full of vitamin C and many other immune boosting vitamins. If you have a cold or feel a cold coming on this is better broth than your average chicken soup. The oregano oil & garlic add the immune booster needed in times like these.
Serves : 10+
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 1 hr.
64 oz Chicken or Vegetable Broth ( I choose broth that is lower sodium and no added sugars in the ingredients)
2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
48 oz water
3 bunches kale chopped
1 medium green cabbage chopped large
3 large russet potatoes sliced thin
3 lbs. ground beef
2 lbs. ground turkey or sausage
1 large onion
3 tbsp Ground Italian Seasoning
2 tbsp ground coriander
1 tbsp white pepper
1 tbsp basil paste
1 full dropper oil of oregano
3 tbsp raw garlic minced
- Pour all liquid in X-Large Pot. Add all seasoning except the garlic. Turn stove on med-high
- Cut potatoes thinly sliced and add to the pot.
- Cut Kale and Cabbage to bite size pieces and add to the pot.
- Cut onion and fry in skillet with garlic & all ground meat together. Drain the meat once completely cooked and add to the pot.
- Simmer together for at least 30 min.